A downloadable game for Windows
Encounter a bug? Be a friend and report it here: https://github.com/7ark/Rift/issues
Teleportation and slow-mo based shooter game. Best experience will be on the downloadable PC version.
- Move: WASD
- Attack: Left Click
- Slow time: Spacebar
- Teleport: Right click
- Block/Reflect Bullets: E
- Dodge: Left-Shift
- Pause Game: Escape
- Kill all enemies in each level
- Attacking - If you're near an enemy and facing them, you will automatically melee attack the enemy. - Otherwise there are two bullet modes, one is a straight line of bullets, the other is a scatter shot. You can swap between these with Q.
- Teleport - Right click to teleport to a location. You have multiple teleports available, each runs on a cooldown. Teleporting through an enemy will damage them. Enemies killed by this will temporarily increase damage, and instantly refresh the teleport. - Alternatively if hovering over an enemy you can swap places with them.
- Slow Motion: Trigger slow motion at any time, it runs on a bar that depletes over time, and refills when not being used.
- Block: Block enemy bullets and reflect them in the direction you're facing by hitting the key right when the bullet is about to collide when facing it.
- You can perform a small teleport dodge to duck out of the way of obstacles.
For PC versions: Download files, run exe.